I've been getting a lot of spam lately ever since I moved my mail
server to a new system. Here's one of the false negatives that slipped
through, for example:

        0.1 RCVD_BY_IP             Received by mail server with no name
        -3.3 ALL_TRUSTED            Did not pass through any untrusted hosts
        1.1 YOUR_INCOME            BODY: Doing something with my income
        0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
        [score: 0.5000]

Why does ALL_TRUSTED have a score of -3.3? Doesn't this mean that any
spammer who connects directly to my mail server has a good chance of
getting past SpamAssassin?

I did not define any trusted/internal networks when I installed
SpamAssassin.

SpamAssassin version 3.0.3
  running on Perl version 5.8.4

Linux naga.aaanime.net 2.6.8-11-amd64-k8 #1 Sun Oct 2 21:26:54 UTC 2005 x86_64
GNU/Linux

Running Debian Sarge