Personally, I have those two rules zero-scored in my local.cf. Even though I like RFCI, and use their bogusmx and dsn lists at the MTA level, these two
create too many false positives.

You cannot trust any of the rfc-ignorant.org lists, they list whole TLDs just
because they don't like something about them. These lists go by "personal
taste" than any other.

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=something.de

Some of their listings are arbitrary, but the two I listed are based on solid, indisputable configuration problems that are either the sign of a clueless administrator or malicious intent, mostly the latter. I find their false positive rate to be nearly zero, and I trust them to block unwated mail before it arrives. The only - repeat, only - false positive I've seen in several years of usage was the bogusmx listing here:

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?full=1&domain=guardnet%2Ecom

In that case, it was a clueless admin, but since I knew them personally, I explained the problem and told them how to fix it.