Well yes Exchange does have it's problems (its much better than it used to
be), but ya gotta remember the underlying "DB" is Access.

I think there are moves afoot for the next version of MS-Ex to be able to
run with SQl-Server as the backend datastore (2003 may already have this
ability) which is v. usefull for large (1000+) user bases.

Kinda proves the point really, you need a proper DB for this sort of thing
not some tin pot 'user' thing.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator