Dallas L. Engelken wrote:
> or maybe M.O. needs to can their email admin for not whitelisting those
> all important gap mailers.  ;)

Or adjust their mail filters so they're not so over-zealous that you
need to whitelist everything of a commercial nature.

I personally detest using whitelists and will only use them as a measure
of last resort. I find that if I'm even considering using whitelists to
deal with FP's it's a sign that the mail filter is overly aggressive.

I have much better success fixing the over-aggressive rules than trying
to put out fires by whitelisting every commercial mailer in the known
universe.