My cron job runs once a day, at 21:15.

I just tried it, manually, and still get:
Rules Du Jour Run Summary:RulesDuJour Run Summary on strongbad:

The following rules had errors:
William Stearn's RANDOM WORD Ruleset was not retrieved because of: 403 from
http://www.sa-blacklist.stearns.org/sa-blacklist/random.current.cf.
Additional Info:
403

Thanks,

--
Larry G. Starr - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.