On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Leigh Sharpe wrote:

> I'm seriously considering resetting the bayes and starting again,
> but this time I'll be making sure that it only gets fed by people
> who are actually competent enough to put their spam in the spam
> folder and ham in the ham folder, not the other way around.

Keep the users' spam and ham training folders. You can always check
them, and forget and retrain the erroneous ones (or train, or disable,
the erroneous user...)

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]