Hi,
I'm getting the following three warning in my procmail log (machine name removed, just in case!), I assume I'm missing some configuration somewhere but don't know where! Can someone advise?

Thanks,
Geoff

[8162] warn: config: cannot write to //.spamassassin/user_prefs: No such file or directory [8162] warn: config: failed to create default user preference file //.spamassassin/user_prefs [8162] warn: auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist file failed: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile //.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock.<<machine_name>>.8162 for //.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock: No such file or directory