Title: RE: New DNS Black list, White List, Yellow List

Aren't we dealing with a boolean data set? Its either spam or ham. Which you train your software to look for doesn't really matter.

Speaking from URIBL work:
1) Yes you need logins to identify users. And you need a group of great people in the project.
2) Certain listings do need expiration times.
3) Delist request take up FAR more time then listings. Be ready to handle those.
4) The word "White" sends spammers frothing at the mouth. They will attempt to game your setup.
5) You need a whole infrastructure of mirrors if it goes real world live.
6) The hatred of the NY Yankees by Red Sox fans is ever increasing.

I wish you the best of luck in the project.

Chris Santerre
SysAdmin and SARE/URIBL ninja
http://www.uribl.com
http://www.rulesemporium.com