Hi,

it seems to me that one of the big problems of email is the fact that email
clients
more or less hide the email address in favor of the display name,
and that many users seem to lack the knowledge to check, let alone understand,
message headers
I guess most people should be able to notice the obvious discrepancy between
sender
address and display name that is present in many unwanted emails, if they were
just
seeing them

Wolfgang Hamann