John D. Hardin wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:

Steven Stern wrote:
These occur with spamassassin -D --lint.  RDJ is up to date, as is
sa-update.

[6837] info: rules: meta test DIGEST_MULTIPLE has undefined dependency
'DCC_CHECK'

...etc

It's just info. Some of your rules have undefined dependencies or are disabled via a zero score.

That's fairly obvious from the warning message.

I thought so too, but a lot of people have asked.

I think both OPs point is that a 3.1.3 -> 3.1.4 (i.e. minor version
bugfix) upgrade shouldn't suddenly make a bunch of previously-working
rules simply disappear...

Who said the rules previously worked.  Who said they don't work now?

Does the upgrade do something like change the default local rules
path, such that the dependency rules can no longer be found? Etc.

Like I said, it's *just* info. It's always been that way -- the rules have always had undefined or disabled dependencies. We just let you know now -- see bug 4347.

Daryl