On Wednesday, Aug 2nd 2006 at 22:59 +0200, quoth Andrzej Adam Filip:

=>"Zinski, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
=>
=>> I use SpamCop to report my spam.
=>>
=>> I use the SpamHaus RBL as a first line of defense then I use
=>> SpamAssassin to catch the rest of the spam coming to my server.
=>>
=>> Am I wasting my time? Should I just delete low-scoring spam and let the
=>> honeypots harvest and report to the various RBLs, or should I keep
=>> reporting spam via SpamCop (which wastes a lot of my time).
=>
=>You should automate spamcop.net reporting to level requiring 1-2s of
=>"manual" verification per spam accepted after RBL filtering.

If you're not using spamcup then that will take a lot of the load off.
It's a commandline interface to approve the whole list of outstanding
reports.