On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, jdow wrote:

> >> Being that I am a domain registrar (small but still) how will I
> >> know if they have a working postmaster or abuse alias?
> >
> > Easy. Send them an email and see if they respond. Make it clear in the
> > service agreement that they (hopefully) read before registering a
> > domain that this is a requirement.
>
> A three line procmail recipe handles that very nicely. You get through
> but everybody else is discarded. Your next move is...?

Send the query from a different domain, one not the registrar's. The
service agreement would have to specify that responding to only the
registrar's queries and discarding others would be grounds for
suspending the domain.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]