Den 15.08.2006 kl. 12:01 skrev Andreas Pettersson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

While I don't really see why ldap isn't an option, even with an 99% load, callout might be the solution.
However, I don't run qmail but here's how it works with exim

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch39.html#SECTcallver

Yeah, that is pretty neat. But the Firstclass system is running at 99%
capacity on the E-mail injection too. I mean, we are really pumping it in,
trying to level the peak-priod and everything.

Performing callouts will probably cause it to emit strange noises and smoke.