Rory Vieira wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a small problem with sa...
>
> Two different machines:
> Home=AMD Athlon XP 2600+, 512M, 40G hdd, SuSE 9.3, SA 3.1.4 (from cpan)
> Work=AMD 4200 Dualcore, 2G, 3 * 300G sata, SuSE 10.1, SA 3.1.4 (from cpan)
>
> The configuration on both machines is the same. Eg, I installed SA from cpan,
> and didn't do anything more.
> The only thing really different is that I tried to follow
> http://gtmp.org/pub/sa-postfix.en.html on the work machine (which doesn't
> seem to work also LOL, but that's beside the point here ;) )
>
> On my work, I get almost the same messages as I do at home. So most of the
> spam messages are the same too.
> But the funny thing is that my home machine is properly assigning messages as
> spam, but the work machine is not.
> In the headers (work) I found: autolearn=no
> But that doesn't mean anything to me :(

The autolearn=no means the message did not score high enough to trigger
automatic bayes training. Don't worry about it for now..

Realistically, in order to determine why your work machine isn't tagging
the messages as spam we'd at least need to see a list of rule hits, such
as from an X-Spam-Status header. Preferably a pair of X-Spam-Status
headers, one from your home, and one from your work, for the same (or
almost same) spam message. That would allow us to compare what rules are
hitting at each site and compare the differences.