On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:58:59 -0400
Rick Macdougall wrote:

> > MSGID_SPAM_LETTERS,USER_IN_WHITELIST autolearn=no version=3.1.3-gr0
>
> The return-path looks a little iffy to me, have you white listed
> yourself or your domain ? (hint: not a good idea).
>
> Regards,
>
> Rick

Thanks, quick reply! (Thanks too Daryl, also quick)

So I take it USER_IN_WHITELIST also checks Return-Path? I wonder where
Return-Path is being set? Is it likely to be set by the spammer? Or is
my system adding it in somewhere (probably in error).

Anyway, yes I did whitelist my domain owing to a few false positives,
(my wife asking about money or s** or both?) Whitelisting seemed the
obvious but clearly wrong idea. The relevantt line will be this one in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf:

whitelist_from  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (yep thats my domain)

So is there any better way to do it? (Clearly there will be, but I don't
yet know what it is, your further help will be appreciated)

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>