Hi forum, recently i get a lot of spam emails with very low score mostly are text emails. How can i fine tune my SA in order to catch those emails? here is an exmple: Hi, Not very good erecxction? You are welcome - http://pdahlmjr.com/l/ jockstrap or sporran woven out of, well possibly, his own hair. All of it the color of rusty iron. I stepped forward and. bowed a little bow. Iron John . . . ? Reply-To: "Kellie Glassford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> From: "Kellie Glassford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: new sy Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 00:01:47 -0700 MIME-Version: 1.0 X-yoursite-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information X-yoursite-MailScanner-Information:X-yoursite-MailScanner: Found to be clean X-yoursite-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=0.395,required 6.2, BAYES_20 -0.74, FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.14,HTML_MESSAGE 1.00) X-MailScanner-From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks alot for your assitence, Regards, Yossi Mor

Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.