On Wednesday 23 August 2006 00:48, yossim wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> Thanks for your quick response.
>
> I am not sure that i understand your answer. Sorry i am not so experinece
> with SA.
>
> The score that i got for that specific example was:
>
> score=0.395,required 6.2,
>  BAYES_20 -0.74, FORGED_RCVD_HELO 0.14,HTML_MESSAGE  1.00)
>
> There are many calculation parameters that are missing beside RAZOR - why
> is that.
>
> Does Razor costs? and is there configuration doc to how to set it up?

There are other network tests that you also are not using besides Razor.

Razor does not cost.  There are a ton of sources on how to set it up, not the
least of which is the Razor site on sourceforge.  It takes a little messing
around, maybe 5 minutes.

But your scores indicated that none of the network tests were being used.
run:
spamassassin --lint --debug
And review the output carefully (almost line by line) and you will see which
tests are running and which are not.

--
John Andersen