I need some help with understanding why some of the below rules triggered on these headers..

Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:41:39 Pacific Daylight Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   2.2 INVALID_DATE           Invalid Date: header (not RFC 2822)
   0.8 DATE_IN_PAST_06_12     Date: is 6 to 12 hours before Received: date
   2.3 FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD    Forged hotmail.com 'Received:' header found
   0.3 MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary

Why does SA 3.1.3 think that the hotmail.com Received header is forged? As far as I can see it seems alright.. "Pacific Daylight Time" is perhaps not the right way to describe the timezone, or is it?
And "Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary", what's that by the way?

Regards,
Andreas