[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Recently I've discovered that if I attempt to forge the From: header in an
email
message that it ends up being considerably delayed when sent thru my providers
Email to SMS Gateway. I strongly suspect they have in place measures to
identify SPAM that will cause the message to receive a much lower priority.
Unfortunately because it's a FIFO queue all messages sent thereafter to my
device (be they from another device or whatever) are also delayed.

Anybody seen this before?

I'm curios, what provider?

I've currently got a ticket open with Bell Mobility Data Support about text messages taking three days to arrive, if ever, except for the odd one sent from another Bell phone that arrives immediately.

I wonder if I'm seeing that same thing.

Daryl