Robert Swan wrote:
> I have a legitimate client that I receive e-mail from and they are
> listed by Razor (sourceforge.net), among other things. Does any know
> how to get someone off of Razor's list? Any help would be
> appreciated.

>From the Razor2 FAQ:

Q: Razor has blacklisted my email address. I am not a Spammer,
   please help!

   Razor DOES NOT whitelist email addresses or host names. It
   works by computing signatures on the body of the content and
   checking these signatures against a database of known spam.
   If you believe mail is being incorrectly blocked, most likely
   you have misconfigured your mail system.

So the problem is not with the client, it is with the email message
they are sending.  What was this message?

--
Bowie