Hello,

I'm finally upgrading from SpamAssassin 2.55 (tweaked myself, over time)
to 3.1.6. I have a few questions regarding this upgrade.

In the "old" SA, I had a file called ConfSourceSQL.pm, which did the
per-user stuff for MySQL. I cannot seem to find a similar file in
function. I see BayesStore/MySQL.pm, but that's not what I'm looking for
(I just want the file that retrieves the per-user MySQL settings).

I also read somewhere that you can no longer parse the -u option to spamc.
I cannot say I like that. I have an LDA that runs as root (of course),
that calls spamc for the user associated with the recipient in question.
One could make a system call, like this:

system ("/usr/bin/su $user -c /path-to-spamc");

But that only works for users who have actual shell accounts (most of my
users just have mail accounts). But I rather have the -u option to spamc
back. :) So, any way to call spamc for separate users with a "fixed" UID?

Thanks,

- Mark