On Mon, October 16, 2006 00:16, Brian S. Meehan wrote:
> It appears that my email address is now being used as a from address in
> many spam emails to many addresses. Over the past week, I have gotten 150+
> "postmaster: mail delivery failure" -each day-.

is it with enveloppe from [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

if yes, make postfix reject FROM: postmaster will solve it nicely

pcre_reject_no_real_user_map.pcre:
/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ REJECT Postmasters is nice

main.cf:
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
 check_sender_access pcre:/etc/postfix/pcre_reject_no_real_user_map.pcre

do not make it to the recipient !

> Does anyone have suggestions on how to handle this? They're all
> semi-standard 'delivery failure' or 'content blocked' notices, so I
> created filtering rules based on the subjectline to put them all into a
> folder. I don't think they should be marked as spam though because they're
> not.

http://www.t29.dk/antiantivirus.txt

if that will not help send samples to the email on this page

> "All people who think everything is either black or white are idiots."

:-)

--
"This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails."