Anyone developed a webmail portal for Spamassassin?  What I mean by this is.. Some sort of webmail which only has a spam folder so people can see their spam.. anything else passes on through..  I'm running SA in two manners.. One of which is going directly to my pop server and tags all the spam.. and my pop server files stuff away accordingly.. but, I'm also providing spam tagging services for other customers.. whom are now requesting that they not get the spam, but have a webmail portal page similar to Postini's  (also a nice place to adjust their scores)

Thanks, Billy