On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, Jo Rhett wrote:

> Billy Huddleston wrote:
>> Anyone developed a webmail portal for Spamassassin?
>
> Sure.  Use the ability to tag to a plussed address, then virtusertable the
> plussed address to a local cyrus server with Squirrelmail, and route the
> normal
> mail onward.  This should only take about an hour to set up.

We do something similar -- we set some headers with SA, and then use
Sieve filters to put them into folders, delete entirely, etc.  When we
create a new account users get some default filters, which they can
then manage using the Ingo component of Horde.

This works for us, since we offer a full webmail/groupware suite as
well, but Jo's suggestion is more lightweight and would probably be
better if you're just looking for a spam quarantine interface.

Remember, SA doesn't filter, file, deliver, or anything else.  You can
use it to munge the message, but anything else is up to other software
-- in this case, probably your IMAP server.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University