I've got a problem where one of the message boards I was on has been hijacked and taken over by spammers. They are sending out short notifications of new board topics, all of which contain nothing but spam.

Bayes hits these, but at the moment nothing else is. They do have the nice distinguishing characteristic though that they are being sent *from* the message board's email address. So, time for a blacklist.

Which would be nice, except that all of my mail is forwarded from a commercial service to my personal mailserver. When this happens, the mailservice puts in a 'Resent-From' header, with my own public address. This obviously is screwing up my attempts to blacklist these spams. (Since if SA sees a 'Resent-From' it ignores all other froms in the headers for basic whitelists and blacklists.)

Any ideas on how to get around this, using SA? (I can of course just filter those using procmail, but I'd rather SA did my spam filtering.)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.