On 10/28/06, Theo Van Dinter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you want to see Razor debug output, run a
message through in the way I mentioned before, ala:

spamassassin -D razor2 < message_file > /dev/null

will show you only razor2 debug output (most of which will look like output
from "razor-check -d", btw).

Ok. After moving the .razor home directory to amavis' home directory,
where amavis kept trying to recreate it, chowning/chgrping to amavis,
it seems to be running just fine, except that I'm not seeing any
indication of it in the headers. I think this is because amavis won't
mention it unless it gets a hit, which razor hasn't done ... yet.
--
       -ste