"Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

>>I usually come home from work to find about 60-80 spam's in my spam
>>folder.
Today upon bringing up the mailer there were over 400!  Looks like a large
bonnet attack or something. Has anyone else noticed this? I've not finished
looking at the Ash's to see where they're from, but I do notice that there
are about 25-30 with the same subject in each group.

Yes Chris I did notice.. my server was attacked with spam yesterday
morning.. it was coming from several different ip, so fast I could not keep
it quiet