Help!

I am trying to get spamassassin 3.1.7 working with net-qmail 1.05 and vpopmail 5.4.16. It's not going too well.

I have the QMAILQUEUE patch applied and am using the qmail-scanner-queue.pl script in an attempt to get spamassassin working.

The juxt of the problem: scanc is reporting all emails back with a score of 0, where if I send the same email through spamassassin itself, the email gets scored properly.

I am running scanc with no options. scand is running with the following options: -d -C /etc/mail/spamassassin -m 5 -v -u qscand --nouser-config

The headers are being added to emails as they pass through, but every email scores at 0.0 - even the gtube email.

If I run spamc < /root/.cpan/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7/sample-spam.txt - it comes back with a score of 0.0. If I run spamassassin < /root/.cpan/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7/sample-spam.txt, it comes back with a score of 998.5.

I am not seeing any indications of errors in /var/log/maillog or anywhere else. spamassassin --lint reports nothing.

What am I doing wrong here?

ROn