Steve Thomas wrote:
Once again, Perkel clutters the SpamAssassin list with a non-SpamAssassin
discussion. One which, IIRC, he's just rehashing from a year or so ago
(are we going to see a rehash of the "the future of email storage is sql"
thread, too?). There are FAR more appropriate forums for these non-SA
related things.

Is anyone else getting tired of this? Forty eight messages on the SA list
today that have nothing to do with SA. What's the point of having a
topical mailing list if nobody cares that the discussion is off-topic?

St-

Make that 2 of us. I for one would like to filter out all mails/threads originated by perkel (yeah which would include this mail as well)..

i too am tired of him trying to discuss things that don't belong to SA.

- dhawal