On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:53:19 -0800
John Rudd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Josh Trutwin wrote:
> > On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:57:57 -0500
> > "Dan Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Can you provide more of the headers?
> >
> > Sure - here's the complete set:

> >   by 0 ([192.168.0.3])
> >   with SMTP via SSL; 25 Jan 2007 23:47:53 -0000
>

> That would seem to be your problem.  I bet SA thinks that means
> the machine has no reverse DNS.  And netbits.us has a completely
> different IP address than that.

SA or Botnet?  I can't really win this reverse DNS battle it seems,
I have about 20 IP's for 120 domains and as far as I can tell no
way to tell my MTA to use the same one for the sender's IP.  I
would think that the fact that the full-circle DNS works would be
enough.

> Did you think about adding that IP address to any of the configs
> in Botnet.cf?

I can, yes, but what about other SA users that get mail from me
and use Botnet?

Thanks,

Josh