> Dan Barker wrote:
> > Well, if I were a Spammer, I'd study the rules (du jour, SARE,
> > sa-update), every day and work around the rules that hit my
> content.
> > I'd not bother trying to decode the threads on this list.
> However, I'm
> > not a spammer, so maybe they do something different.
> >
> > Dan

While this does happen, its a lot less then posting the rule to this list.
We've done inpromptu studies of it.

Takes them a lot more work to read thru all the regex themselves. And SARE
has sometimes changed the way we've written some rules to make it less
apparent what the rules is looking for.

Can't stop them all, but its fun trying. :)

--Chris