At 08:39 AM 5/3/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
The mails are coming from all kinds of hosts, all kinds of countries but mostly from dialup or adsl accounts (so, not hijacked corporate mailservers).

All DSL/dialup accounts get a 554 from us (using a couple of RBLs), so I've actually seen our spam decrease lately.

Yes, I'm new on this list, been on the SARE list for a while. I'm running several domains on a Mac mini using OS X Server (patched so the mail stuff actually works). Not a super BSD guy, so I haven't updated beyond SA 3.1.8. Anyone have notes on how (or if) I can SA put 3.2 on OS X?

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand