First, RTFM.
Second, Google.
Third, oh, well... You NEED to feed Bayes a significant amount of
data, so it knows what is spam and waht is ham, due to the fact that
the kind of spam and ham you receive is different from the ones I get
on my servers. Then it will start auto learning on that basis. But, to
start, it needs you to feed it data...

Luix

2007/5/11, Daniel Aquino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Have you trained the bayes database? Is this a fresh install? It needs
> at least 200 spam and 200 ham messages to get it going. However, the
> more ham and spam you can feed it, the better it will perform...

Well I thought I could use the auto-learning feature ?

GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...
Linux Registered User #448382.