Well, right now I'm running these commands to get updates:

sa-update --gpgkey <GPGKEY> --channel saupdates.openprotect.com

sa-update --gpgkey <GPGKEY> --channel updates.spamassassin.org

sa-update doesn't download URIBL_BLACK and URIBL_GREY

What am I doing wrong?

Luis

2007/6/8, Daryl C. W. O'Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:
> Hi, Raymond, I don't have any URIBL rules firing up (SA 3.2.0 from
> source here, most of the other relevant info is in the header of the
> mail I sent before to test). Where did you get them?

Run sa-update to get URIBL_BLACK and URIBL_GREY.

Daryl

GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...
Linux Registered User #448382.
When I grow up, I wanna be like Theo...