On Sat, 2007-06-16 at 17:53 -0400, Michael B Allen wrote:
> When I run ./rules_du_jour I just get a mess of errors about trying
> to write to /etc/spamassassin which does not exist.

Make /etc/spamassassin a symlink to /etc/mail/spamassassin.  This is how
Gentoo Linux has it set up.

>  Apparently CentOS
> uses /etc/mail/spamassassin/ and more so /usr/share/spamassassin/ for
> cf files. Is there any documentation for this script?

/var/lib/spamassassin/rules_du_jour has copious comments with usage
instructions and commented settable options in the script itself.  Take
a look at it with your favorite text editor.

--
Lindsay Haisley       |  "We are all broken  |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |   toasters, but we   |      available at