Unless something has changed with the most recent versions of SpamAssassin
I see two configuraton errors present.

1) YOu do NOT use /use/share/spamassassin to store rules. They belong
  in /etc/mail/spamassassin or some other such place.

2) Why are you running tripwire.cf (obsolete) and 99_FGTTripWire.cf at
  the same time?

(Note that I do NOT use RulesDuJour here. I have my own script for
handling updates. It's a ridiculously simple bash script that I can
read. {^_-} So maybe using /usr/share/spamassassin is some form of
silly RDJ action. That is a directory that is utterly wiped out with
each upgrade of SpamAssassin, though. So anything in it gets lost.)

{^_^}
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nigel Frankcom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 03:07:52 -0400, Phil Barnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>