On Fri, 13 Jul 2007, Theo Van Dinter wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 10:03:07AM -0700, John D. Hardin wrote:
> > I'll bring this up again: coral.
> >
> > Is there some reason pointing everyone at the coral cache of the
> > website won't work? Granted, coral is also intended for large files,
> > but it is distributed and is almost transparent...
>
> Because coral sucks?
>
> We tried it for sa-update, and kept finding that we'd get timeouts,
> or corrupted files, or ...  We ended up dropping it in favor of more
> traditional mirrors.

Okay, that's a pretty good reason.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it
  will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the
  wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly
  administered.                                  -- Lyndon B. Johnson
 11 days until The 38th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon