On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 11:17:03AM -0700, nws.charlie wrote:
> automatically twice a day. The updates are happening as scheduled, and being
> placed in var/lib/spamassassin/3.001001/..., however, spamassassin seems to
> be ignoring the rules there.

Why do you say that?  Does "spamassassin --lint -D" show the files being used?

Also, if you're really using 3.1.1 you should think about upgrading.
3.1.9 has been out for a while, and 3.1.10 should be in the next week
or so.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are