Chuckle.  Now in that case, a tall chain link fence, with a few "Beware of
Mickey" placards might be in order.

It is a 6' fence, variously wood and chain link. And I used to have LOTS of problem with people ignoring the "private property" signs on the other side and jumping the fence any time they wanted a convenient path from one place to another. I finally planted Jeruselem Thorn bushes at the major traffic points, and dropped the trimmings (these are prolific plants) along the base of the fence in other traffic places. This stopped the "jump over the six foot fence" traffic after about a month.

       Loren