On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 at 08:03 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

Rocco Scappatura wrote:
It is possible to block the spam sent by GreetingCards.com which invites
the receiver to access an URL and browse the ecard?

All of the ones I have received have a url with a numeric ip, followed
by usually a 32 character string in the url (MD5 hash?).

Here is my rule that traps them.  I have not seen any get through after
this:

body     LOCAL_POSTCARD_URL  m'http://\d+\.\d+\.\d+\.\d+/\?[0-9a-f]{8,}'
describe LOCAL_POSTCARD_URL  Body contains postcard scam url
score    LOCAL_POSTCARD_URL  3.0

There is already a test SA does for a dotted-decimal IP in a URL:

  NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP

I have its score set to 2.5. It appears the default score is .001.

-------
  _|_
 (_| |