At 08:19 PM 8/12/2007, lynk wrote:

I'm totally confused re this spamassassin thingy... i can't seem to get MS
outlook to read the email i received (spam/ham) after spamassassin(3.1.9)
scanned the message.

You posted this 2 days ago. If no one answers again, I have two suggestions:

First would be ask in a Outlook / Microsoft forum. Perhaps not a lot of people here use OutHouse / Outhouse Distress.

Second would be ditch Nabble. Nabble is simply a web based forum that's a link to a e-mail group -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I for one am close to killfiling any posts from them, so I'm sure others perhaps already are.