Rob Sterenborg wrote:
Marc Perkel wrote:
OK - it's interesting that of all of you who responded this
is the only person who is doing it right. I have to say that
I'm somewhat surprised that so few people are preprocessing
their email to reduce the SA load. As we all know SA is very
processor and memory expensive.
Aaron Wolfe wrote:
What was the motivation behind your original post?  What were
you hoping to learn?

I was just curious based on some of the comments here that
people really were running everything through SA. I'm just
surprised that so many were doing that.

How many did you count that do *not* filter email prior to passing it to
SA, opposed to people that do?
I think I saw (and that there are) more people that pre-filter than that
don't (no, I didn't count; that's just what I think that I saw/think).
In fact, I didn't even see enough replies to base any conclusion upon:
not everyone that's subscribed to this list replied and even then: the
world is (much) larger than this list.

Further, as some already said: what may be right for you, could be, but
doesn't have to be, right for anyone else. I do not think I need you to
tell me if I'm doing it the right way, which is what you are doing.

Grts,
Rob

Yes - it does seem now that there are a lot more prefiltering that I had originally though.