YEP!!!!!

that did it

i will have to work around that.

thanks VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Tony Guadagno
Guadagno Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
585.703.6700

>>> Bowie Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/29/2007 12:11 PM >>>
Found it.

Your test message starts with these two lines:

MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> SIZE=3803
RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

These are not valid header lines, so this messes up the header parsing.
If you fix these headers to be formatted properly or do SA parsing
before adding these headers, the problem will go away.

Bowie

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER