Of course, this would not be simple to implement this, but, I think, as SA
becomes more heavy, developers will be forced to find ways of "scissoring".
To preserve nagative scores, SA could run these rules first.
And, while sorting, SA should take into account possible dependencies
between rules - read all rules from all config files and build a forest of
rule trees. I think, SA does this anyways and all custom rules will be
included into a set of rules in memory.
Sort order, for simplicity, could be from rules with high score to ones with
low score.
And even this could help greatly.