I just got this personal email from him:

"Why don't you add me to your black hole list? I've added you to mine. That way you don't have to see what I post. I'm happy not seeing what you post. And - don't bother replying because I won't get it."

I don't believe warnings are in order any longer for him. It's time he's cut off.

-Jeff

Duane Hill wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 at 08:40 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated: