On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Luis Hernán Otegui wrote:

2007/9/12, Jon Trulson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007, Jason Bertoch wrote:

On Tuesday, September 11, 2007 7:07 PM Marc Perkel wrote:

The details are a little to complex for this forum ...

OK - had quite a few trolls here who seem to be hostile to my
breakthroughs so I wasn't that motivated to post information.

Is there any chance we can get a moderator on this, please?  This is clearly not
a SA topic and I'm weary of insults, flames, and advertisements from Marc.

  FWIW, +1

--
Jon Trulson
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OK, count me in...

  Be careful if you agree with others and I :)  I too received the
  lovely 'I've added you to my blacklist' email from our buddy
  Marc.  So be warned, you might be added too! :)

  If he's actually talking about this magical blacklist he's trying
  to sell, that should give some people pause about actually using it
  in real life :)