Rense Buijen wrote:
Hi Group,

I was wondering, setting up a mailserver with spamassassin and optionaly amavis and/or mailscanner takes a big amount of time if you want to do it right. Is there a system or set of scripts that can speed things up and maybe with some dialoques to configure a debian or redhat box for you?

For instance, qmailtoaster is a nice one but comes in RPM, I also know about vpostmaster but it lacks features and is fairely incomplete when it comes to updating and the frontend is quite poor.

Any tips?

Kind regards,

Rens

http://www.shupp.org/toaster if you are looking for qmail setup scripts. It's cut and paste from the site and you can choose your own download area (it defaults to /var/src/).

I'm sure there are similar one's for postfix, sendmail, etc.

Regards,

RIck