How do they "handle these domains in a centralized way"? Do they simply
relay a whois request for not-yet-seen domains? Because in this case they
have to tune their whois parsers a bit: dob.sibl.support-intelligence.net,
in example, reports both libero.it and tomassoni.biz as being Day One Bread,
while it is years they're around...

Giampaolo