cpayne wrote:

> Cool I just found a source rpm and I am building 3.2.3.10 so hopefully
> this will help my issue thanks guys.
>
> By the way, I notices no one answer the part about the script.
You mean this one:
If questions, anyone know of script that works with postfix logs that
looks at the total message of day, then look as the spamassassin scores
so that I can see where my avg score is?

I noticed it, but I'm not a postfix kinda guy.

Are you just using spamd's logging? Or is there some special
postfix-generated logging going on here?

If it's just spamd's logs, then there's lots of analyzers at:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/StatsAndAnalyzers