On 06.11.07 07:57, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> However, you don't want to mail to the abuse mailbox to see if it gets
> delivered, and then if it bounced, mail to the OrgTech mailbox
> instead... because that's too much wasted time...  So you To: the abuse
> mailbox on the odd chance that it exists, and you Bcc: the "noc" mailbox
> (or the "hostmaster" or whatever) as a fallback address.

Actually, I do want. And when someone from domain that does not support
abuse@ wants to mail me, (s)he's out of luck. They don't care about rules, I
don't care about their mail...

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!